Disclaimer: Spoilers for days, son. Act accordingly.
So, I finally saw Avengers: Infinity War, man. All I know is, as a diehard comic book fan, I’m ashamed of myself for taking so long, fam. In any case, after watching that dope ass movie, I have a couple of follow-up thoughts in bullet form. With that being said, let’s skip the pleasantries and get down with the getdown, bruh.
1. Thanos has a point, but he’s TRIPPING: Ok, yes, population control can be an issue. Limited resources can be an issue. However, that doesn’t mean that homie needs to wipe out half of the universe, son. I mean, maybe he needs to come up with a better environmental strategy. Good Lord, man, let the people cook!
2. Star-Lord fucked up the plan: *Sigh* Why did Star-Lord have to ruin the play, fam? Look, while Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Drax, Mantis and Nebula are fighting Thanos, they almost get the Infinity Gauntlet off of his arm. That’s until Star-Lord finds out that Gamora is dead and loses his fucking mind. From there, he stupidly attacks Thanos and Thanos is able to free himself and continue kicking ass. *Sigh again* Smart move, dude.
3. Doctor Strange bitched up: Listen, I know the situation is dire, bruh. I know the entire scenario looks improbable. But, that doesn’t mean that Earth‘s mightiest heroes should willingly give up one of the Infinity Gems. Well, that’s exactly what Doctor Strange does when he hands over the Time Stone to spare Iron Man’s life. On the real, even Iron Man is confused by the move, son. All in all, there’s no need to make it easy for Thanos, man.
4. Thor could’ve bodied Thanos’s entire army dolo: Fam, when Thor finds his way to Wakanda with his new Stormbreaker weapon, he starts whooping ass IMMEDIATELY! Real talk, he doesn’t need any of the other Avengers to get busy, bruh. Keeping it a buck, he could’ve handled the entire enemy army himself while the rest of the team protects Vision and the Mind Stone. Alas, that isn’t what happens, son.
5. Scarlet Witch kills Vision for nothing: So, the entire team believes that if Scarlet Witch destroys the Mind Stone, then Thanos won’t be able to use it. In any case, she destroys the gem, killing Vision in the process, and they think all is well. That’s until Thanos puts Vision back together and takes the gem out of his head. *Sigh* Basically, Scarlet Witch deals with the agony of killing her lover, only to realize it was for nothing. That’s SUPER wack, man!
6. Bring back Black Panther: Look, I know Thanos kills half of the universe, fam. However, who told Marvel Universe that Black Panther is fair game, bruh? Listen, bring back the king, ASAP! That is all.
7. Captain Marvel is coming: In the post-credits scene, during the aftermath of Thanos’s destruction, we see Nick Fury trying to send out a distress signal. Moving on, we then see him disintegrate before he knows if the message went through. Anyway, the ploy seems successful and a symbol appears on his device. By and by, that symbol is for Captain Marvel. Now, let’s see if she can help undo all of Thanos’s fuckery, son.
In the end, this movie is fantastic, man. Ultimately, I don’t know what else to say, fam. All I know is, I’m probably going to see this film two or three or five more times. At the end of the day, I suggest that everyone out there does the same. Good day. LC out.